- Categories are not displayed as soon as you change a Categorization Schema. For example, activating the flag Sequencing or adding a new category.
- When you switch sequencing in categorization schema on or off the category drop down list will be greyed out / deactivated.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
KBA , CRM-BTX-BF-CAT , Categorization and Reference Object in Transactions , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , CRM-IC-BF-CAT , Categorization , CRM-IC-EMS-CAT , Categories , CRM-IC-BF , Basic Functions for Business Transactions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.