You have created a ticket without Service Level maintained. The SLA for Completion Date field is calculated while you expected to have it blank.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Create a new ticket without the Service Category.
- Fill the mandatory fields and click the Save & Open button.
- The Completion Date is filled automatically, even though the SLA is based on Service Category.
The Completion Date is filled when a Service Level with corresponding reaction times is assigned in the Service Level to the ticket. The Completion Due Date will be calculated on these reaction times.
When the ticket does not have a Service Level assigned, the fallback reaction times from the Date Profiles are taken (initial review / completion). They are used for the calculation of the due dates.
To set the Completion Due Date you can follow the steps below to set the Date Profiles in Business Configuration:
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select active project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Select and open Date Profiles.
- Under Date Variable Service set the Completion Time (in hours).
Tickets, SLA, Service Level, Completion Date , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To