- How to insert additional filters in Document Center's Advanced Search?
- A request to add custom key or field in the Document Center filters
- Add Custom Field/Key in Document Center Filters
Reference Image: Advanced Search Dialog Box
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
With the current offering of Onboarding, the UI functionality of adding custom filter is not available.
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
This type of request needs intervention of our internal team since there is no UI functionality to add the field. Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via Support Incident and follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2577718 - Add Data Field Filter in Advanced Search
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-DOC
Turnaround time to complete this request is 72 hours -5 days; please provide proper business impact to accommodate your request within small time duration
- Learn how to properly utilize Bulk Download functionality of Document Center, find out now in KBA 2540485
- Understand and explore on how to use Advance Search functionality of Onboarding Document Center, see KBA 2279254
- Check-out KBA 2533686 to identify the limitations of Document Center
- Are you receiving time-out connection error when downloading? Read KBA 2688497
document , center , field , column , KBA , 2679283 , 2638209 , LOD-SF-OBD-DOC , Document Center, Documents , LOD-SF-OBD-SCR , Software Changes, Services, Provisioning etc. , How To