- Import/Export is not respecting the defined target criteria.
- Position target criteria is working in Org Chart, but not in Import/Export.
- Can't limit the Export/Import according to target criteria set in RBP.
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF
- SuccessFactors Cloud HCM: MDF Import and Export
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to "Import and Export data" page.
- Choose Export Data -> Select the object you want to export the data for.
- Go to "Monitor Job" page and download the status of the job you run in the above step.
- Open the downloaded file and notice the data inside the root .csv file for that object.
All the data is available in the exported file irrespective of what target criteria was set for the user who exported the data.
For same user data is limited/restrcited in accordance with target criteria defined in RBP, on the "Manage Data" page or "Position Org Chart".
This is expected behavior and is by design in Framework.
Data flow via MDF Import/Export does not respect target criteria defined in the RBP. It is true for all the MDF Entities, because in case of Export, the framework exports all the data regardless of how the data is controlled via the RBP in the Manage Data page.(or Position Org Chart) . Same goes for Import as well.
Further, for OData APIs based data flows into and out of the system: Target criteria is respected for Non-Admin, whereas for Admin target criteria is not followed.
- MDF: Metadata Framework
- Custom MDF RBP Permissions
- MDF Target Criteria
- Imort and Export data.
- Export Position data