- You are creating a new Order using transaction IW81. During the process you receive the information message:
No valuation types are defined for material * in plant *
Message no. IW840
- You have tried to change the attributes for this message through customizing but the behavior does not change.
(Transaction SPRO > IMG > Plant Maintenance and Customer Service > Maintenance and Service Processing > Configuration Control > Define Attributes for System Messages)
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
IW81, IW 840, IW840, SAPLCOIH, LCOIHI5G, RS_HEADER_WA_SET_AND_CHK, PM, Plant Maintenance, Warning, Error, Message, Suppress, Skip, Avoid, CAUFVD-MATNR, CAUFVD-WERKS , KBA , PM , Plant Maintenance , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.