You want to delete a lead status, but the Delete button is greyed out.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Business Configuration.
- Open the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the change project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Search for the activity Leads and open it.
- Click Maintain Status.
- Select the status you want to delete.
- The Delete button is greyed out.
The system doesn't allow you to delete pre-delivered statuses. You can only delete the custom statuses you created.
If this is a custom status you added, the Delete button is unabled because currently there are leads using this status in your system.
If you don't wish to use the pre-delivered status, you can deactivate it by deselecting the "Active" checkbox.
If you want to delete a custom status, you need to update the leads currently using this status.
delete, lead, status, maintain, deactivate , KBA , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To