The following warning occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud when the forecast (or rolling forecast) layouts are set in a story (Activated via the cross calculations dimension):
- Filter Version has been recovered and applied, please save your story.
- Other version / category specific calculations (restricted or calculated measures) do not appear within the same grid or table.
If you try to enter data into one of the forecast (or rolling forecast) layouts, the following warning occurs:
- Data entry is not supported outside of the restriction.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.24
The category or version filter is conflicting with the category or version defined in the forecast (or rolling forecast) layouts as well as any other version / category specific calculations (restricted or calculated measures).
Remove the category or version dimension group (story) filter by following the below steps:
- Add the category or version dimension to the column or row in the table structure.
- Remove the category or version dimension in the group (story) filter.
- Remove the category or version dimension in the column or row axis (from step 1).
Note that the following message appears:
Only Calculations dimension members that restrict on the Category dimension will be shown
- Click OK
- Save the report.
- Integrating Custom Calculations and Forecast Layout
- Help resources and free SAP Analytics Cloud content
- Help portal
- SAP Community (Questions & Answers / Direct Link to ask question / Blogs)
- SAP Community WIKI
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: (Overview, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Collaboration, Administration)
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem