When new planning proposal is created for Product DEF for quantity XY,errors appears*DEF refers to Product Id, XY refers to Quantities
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supply Planning Work Center.
- In Common tasks, Navigate to New Planning Proposal.
- Enter Product DEF, planning area id , quantity XY and other mandatory fields.
Production model for ABC on for quantity XY Uom not found.
Creation of all receipts not possible.
Creation of item not possible.
In Production Model DEF, we have observed that maximum lot size is PQR.
Navigate to Planning and Production Master Data Work Center.
Go to Production Models View.
- Search for DEF
- Select Edit
- Navigate to General Tab, extend the validity of maximum lot size.
- Select Check Consistency.
- Select Release Production Model --> For Planning and Execution.
- Select Save.
Creation of item not possible,Creation of all receipts not possible, Production Model not found,Production model for on for quantity Uom not found , KBA , creation of item not possible. , production model for on for quantity not , creation of all receipts not possible , AP-PMM-PM , Production Model , Problem