You are not able to add Products section on Opportunity quick creation even via adaptation mode.
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER 1711 / 03
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click on Adapt --> Edit Master Layout.
- Click on New button.
- Put your mouse arrow on any field until it gets yellow.
- A sub-menu will appear, click on Plus button and then on Add Section.
- There is no Products section on the quick create.
This is occurring because the question "Do you want to add products during opportunity creation?" is not scoped.
Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current project.
- Click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the step 4: Questions.
- Expand Sales element.
- Expand New Business sub-element.
- Select Opportunities.
- Check the question "Do you want to add products during opportunity creation?".
- Save it.
Now you will be able to add the Products section on Opportunity creation via adaptation mode.
Opportunity; Quick; Create; Product; Section; Question; Business Configuration; New; Creation; , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To