Admin adds a new Locale to the LMS Sytem under References. But cannot add it to the Preferences of a Admin user in Admin Management . They get the following error message:
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Learning as Admin
- Change preferences for an Admin user in LMS to the new Locale
- Get above error message
The default settings in the Locale which has been selected do not have any values selected.
The above option button will not be selected on one of the tabs.
- Go to References > Manage Lables > Locales
- Search for the Locale and Edit
- Check the tabs i.e. Currency Pattern, Percentage Pattern, Date Patterns etc and ensure a Default option is selected for all
- Apply Changes
- System Admin > Application Admin > Admin Management
- Select the Admin > Preferences > Select the Locale and this will now work.
LMS, Locale, Validation Error, Default, You cannot use this Locale ID, required default date, number formats , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem