How to enable additional languages (Locales) for my instance?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
You may now enable other languages by navigating to Admin Center > Manage Languages. To do this, please ensure you have the following settings enabled in the instance via Provisioning. (Please contact support if you do not have a partner to assist you with the enablement of the features listed below)
- Provisioning > Company Settings > Language Packs
- Provisioning > Company Settings > Enable Manage Languages tool
Once the feature is enabled, you may now follow the steps to enable additional languages in the instance. Note that this is only available for users with Administrative priviliges in the instance.
- Navigate to Admin Center > Tool Search > Manage Languages
- Under the "ACTIVE" column, check the locale you would like to enable in the instance.
- On the bottom of the Manage Languages page, click "SAVE"
- Notice additional options showing up under "ACTION" column to create custom language pack for the enabled Language
- To see the enabled language under OPTIONS > CHANGE LANGUAGE setting, log out and log back in to the instance for the new language to show up:
SF, success factors, PLT, platform, bizx, biz x, enable language, load a different language, add language , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Problem