While executing an iFlow in HCI, following error is coming:
com.sap.gateway.core.ip.component.odata.exception.OsciException: Request Payload Parsing Failed for one of the reason: (1) Either the OData metadata content available in the server is outdated OR (2) The request payload seems to be incorrect. Error Details : Edm Exception: edmx parsing failed., org.apache.olingo.odata2.api.edm.EdmException: 'Background_VarPayEmpHistData-LTAP' name pattern not valid
- Hana Cloud Integration
- The root cause for this error is that there is an entity with name "Background_VarPayEmpHistData-LTAP" which has special character hyphen - .
- As per OData specification entityset, association & properties should not contain special characters. From OData prospective SAP can not support such scenarios i.e entity name should follow standards as explained in specification.
- Here is specification : https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd541274.aspx
Follow the below steps:
- Rename the entity without the hyphen to get the issue resolved. For example you can rename entity name to Background_VarPayEmpHistData_LTAP.
- To fix this, please coordinate with your implementation partner to have this field renamed.
- Please note that before making the above mentioned changes, you need to back up all the data related to this background element since these will be removed after changing the ID.
- If there are other mappings related to the erroneous field, you will also need to remap those.
- Once done, kindly perform a metadata refresh as per the attached KBA 2171588.
com.sap.gateway.core.ip.component.odata.exception.OsciException, Edm Exception: edmx parsing failed, org.apache.olingo.odata2.api.edm.EdmException, HCI, iFlow , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-HCI , Standard SF to 3rd Party CPI (HCI) Content , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem