- An SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) model is created using the option "User can write back to BPC".
- When you enter data in a story for the write back model, and click the button "Save to BPC", the message "Your model data is already up to date" appears but no data is written back to BPC.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.0, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.0, version for SAP BW/4HANA 1.0
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 11.1, version for SAP BW/4HANA 2.0
Please apply the following SAP Notes (if applicable to your BPC, BW or BW/4HANA version):
- 2504877 Support delta service for SAC
- 2577878 Bad synchronization of data between BPC and SAC
- 2585082 Issue with case sensitive environment name
- 2672569 Support to get specified dimension master data using CSV format from model
- 2550738 SY_530 error raised when select 'Base Level' in EPM Add-in report or load BPC data to SAC
- 1858257 How to enable SQE to support MDX member set functions
- 2695605 Dirty CSV cache data generated when logon EPM Add-In client and processing dimension
- 1744366 How to configure half year node in Time dimension
- 2707293 Delta query service raises error when member formula defined on multiple dimensions
- 2730872 SAP Analytics Cloud and SAP BPC 11.0 data integration with delta service fails due to hierarchy deletion of BPC dimension.
- 2687977 Enhance BPC services for BPC data acquisition feature in Analytics Cloud
- 2755379 Support new json format when export data to SAC
- 2773902 SAC Writeback model refresh error when BPC user has limited authorization
- 2484356 Support InfoCube type for delta service.
- 2915785 How to Optimize BPC Standard Model when it's integrated into SAP Analytics Cloud Planning Model with Write-Back Mode
- 2913942 Switch to Full Load mode when export data from BPC to SAC
- 2914451 Unjustified error message when export BPC data to SAC after the ADSO compressed
If your BPC time dimension is set to the day level, please confirm the following properties are set by following the SAP Note:
- 2709967 Tips and Tricks of Daily granularity time dimension in BPC data integration with SAC
Adjust the SAP BW Lock Server settings. See the section "Using the BW lock server in the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation version for SAP NetWeaver (BPC NW)" in the following SAP Note:
- 928044 BI lock server
- Integration between SAC and BPC Standard Model
- SAP Analytics Cloud And SAP Business Planning And Consolidation Hybrid Scenario
- Planning functionalities supported in SAC live connection to BPC Embedded Model
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, writeback, refresh started, export to sap bpc finished, transferred, rejected, synchronisation, BPCNW, BPC NW, BOPC, wb, writeback, New, Available, BPC, Model, Writeback, Versions, version , KBA , sac realtime integration , write back, wb write-back , error in get bpc fact data! , writeback , LOD-ANA-PL-PLI , Planning Integration (BPC,S/4,IBP...) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem