You are using SAP C4C in Offline mode and want to be able to generate summaries for Tickets / Work Tickets.
SAP Cloud for Customer Offline Mode
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open ticket 123 (123 represents the ticket ID).
- Click in Actions.
- There is no option to generate an offline summary.
The Generate Summary action which is available online uses the Adobe Form template, and Adobe does not support summary generation in offline mode.
For that reason, we have come up with a new framework to support offline summary generation using a new action Generate Local Summary. This allows you to preview as well as generate the ticket summary PDF offline.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Click in Edit Project Scope.
- Go to step 4. Questions.
- Go to Service > Customer Care > Service Request Management.
- Under Ticket Summary Templates, select question "Do you want to use locally-stored templates for ticket summary reports?".
After checking the question, you need to assign the work center 'PRINTFORMTEMPLATE_WCVIEW' to the relavant user or business role of the Admin.
Once this is assigned, you need to publish the offline summary template to generate an offline summary, by following steps below:
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to to the Business Flexibility view > Local Form Template Maintenance.
- Publish the template to generate ticket summary.
"Offline" "Summary" "Activation" "Request" , KBA , "offline" , "summary" , "activation" , LOD-CRM-SRP-OFL , Ticket Offline Maintenance , How To