- No users (including Administrator) are able to login to Central Management Console (CMC).
- An error is displayed: You do not have access rights to log on to the application.
- End-to-end trace of the problematic workflow reveals the following error:
QueryHelper error: Fail to get object type by Kind (CMC). Reason: Plugin Manager error: Unable to locate the requested plugin CMC on the server. (FWB 00006)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform (BI) 4.x
- All Supported Operating System
BO administrator, unable, login, CMC, Central management console, dfo, BusinessObjects_CMC_dfo, You do not have access rights to log on to the application, BI 4.x , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.