- The Goods Receipt queue for the inbound delivery in an SiT (Stock in Transit) process is stuck in SMQ2.
- The error is "Deficit of & & & &" Message No M7021 or
- The error is "PL Stock in Transit exceeded by & & & &" Message No M7022
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP Service Parts Management (LO-SPM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management
SiT, Stock in transit, goods receipt, SMQ2, M7021, M7 021, STO, MSTB-CWESB, stuck queue, deficit, M7022, M7 022, MARC-TRAME , KBA , LO-SPM-INB , Inbound Process , LO-SPM-STO , Stock Transfers , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.