You want to assign already created page layouts, but the Assign Page Layout UI is empty and no value is displayed in the drop down list of the Business Object field.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
We will use the Sales work center and the Opportunities view as example.
- Log into the system.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Select the Opportunities view.
- Click in the User Menu button.
- Select Start Adaptation.
- Select Layouts in the Adaptation menu.
- Click into the Assign Layouts button.
- The Assign Page Layout window is empty and also no value is displayed in the drop down list of the Business Object field.
This is the expected system behaviour as no valid change has been made for the already created page layouts.
In the Assign Page Layout window, Business Object field drop down gets filled with objects where any page layout changes are made.
Page Layout relevant changes are only the following element properties: Mandatory, Read only, Visible.
All other changes like add field, label change and hide are only Master Layout Relevant. Even though these changes can be done in Page Layout mode they are stored in Master layout.
Page Layout; mandatory; read only; visible; visibility; business object , KBA , page layout , page layout assignment , business object , empty , AP-RC-UIF , C4C UI Framework , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To