- In Audit Trail of affected candidate, SF_INTEGRATION event shows paperworkdone SourceID as Failed to send data to SF: Token is expired.
- In Manage Data > OnboardingCandidateInfo, ReadyToHire and Hired is equals to No after completeting New Employee Step
- In Manage Pending Hire, affected candidate is not visible
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Settings > Manage Employees
- Search affected candidate and highlight to show Audit Trail button
- Click Audit Trail button and adjust the date range
- Event Code (SF_INTEGRATION) and SourceID (paperworkdone)
- Source description shows as Failed to send data to SF: Token is expired.
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Admin Center > Manage Data > OnboardingCandidateInfo
- Find the candidate by searching the name or applicant ID
- ReadyToHire and Hired is equals to No after completeting New Employee Step
Manage Pending Hire
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Admin Center > Manage Pending Hire
- Click dropdown and select Onboarding
- Affected candidate is not visible
SAP SuccessFactors HCM is down or unavailable at the time the event was sent or canidate completed NES.
For Live Customer(s)
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident. In addition, follow the template when creating an incident and provide the needed information below.
- Subject: KBA 2574811 - Failed to send data to SF: Token is expired.
- Component: LOD-SF-OBD-INT
May we have your approval for accessing your system environment to continue request? (Reply with your confirmation and username to access, refer to KBA listed below)
With your approval, accessing your system environment you agree for the actions we will take below.
To know how to grant support access to SAP Cloud Product Support, please read the full article on 'How to Grant Support Access to SuccessFactors Support Staff' by clicking the reference KBA 2088892.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support do not trigger this kind of request with preview environments, but you may do the following to re-send the paperworkdone event to BizX:
- Restart activity back to NES and complete
- Follow the customer process mentioned above
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
OBD, ONB, INT, BizX, Integration, Failed to send data to SF, Token, is, expired, paperworkdone, error, Onboardingcandidateinfo, updatedata , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem