Error appears when Third Party Delivery Notification is released though the Document is Consistent.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Third-Party Order Fulfillment Work Center.
Go to Third-Party Delivery Notifications View.
- Search for Delivery Notification DEF (DEF refers to Delivery Notification number).
- Select Release.
Error appears as below:
- Planned delivery date lies in the past.
- Error while creating or updating follow-up document.
- Delivery Notification DEF includes items from different sales orders. Please check if the warranty assigned automatically is correct.
- All items must have same buyer.
The Inbound Delivery Notification has two different buyers involved (Accounts A and B). Although the ship to information is same for both accounts, but they resemble two different customers (buyers in this case).
This Inbound Delivery Notification should be cancelled and a separate Notification created for each separate Account. This is standard behaviour as designed, the error message is therefore valid.
Third Party Delivery Notification, All items must have same buyer,Error while creating or updating follow-up document, All items must have same buyer,Delivery Notification includes items from different sales orders , KBA , planned delivery date lies in the past , error while creating or updating follow- , delivery notification includes items , all items must have same buyer , warranty assigned automatically , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , Problem