When external pricing is requested for a sales document in C4C, the values under product pricing for some pricing components can´t be manually edited.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- In C4C, go to Sales Work Center.
- Open the Sales Order View.
- Search for the respective ID.
- Open it.
- Go to Products Tab.
- Click on Simulate.
- Pricing Condition is not editable.
The pricing condition type configurations for the non-editable lines have not been defined to accept manual changes in ERP.
- In ERP, go to: T-code SPRO -> SAP Reference IMG -> Sales and Distribution -> Basic Functions -> Pricing -> Pricing Control.
- Access the "Define Condition Types" activity.
- In the popup window, double-click the "Maintain Condition Types" line.
- Select the desired condition type (based on the condition type of the non-editable line).
- As per standard, the condition types with one of the below criteria satisfied, are allowed to be editable in C4C:
- Manual entries = ' ' No Limitation and Condition Class = 'B' (Prices).
- Manual entries = 'C' (Manual entry has priority)
- Condition Origin = 'C' (Manually entered)
Pricing Condition, Sales Order, Simulate. , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To