The value posted to BSX is not clear or is not the expected one.
This decision tree will assist you in understanding the value posted to BSX in different scenarios:
- when special stocks Q or E are involved
- goods issues without reference
- goods receipt with reference to a purchase order or to a production order
- transfer posting
- negative stock exists before the posting
- material ledger is active
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MMIMSTD, stock posting, BSX, stock value, value of the stock, decision tree. , KBA , MM-IM-GF-VAL , Goods Movement Valuation , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.