You have created a key figure and are displaying it in a report. The result line shows the wrong total for your key figure.
- SAP Cloud For Customer
- SAP Business By Design
Reproducing the Issue
Open the report from the assigned work center view or the view Design Reports in the work center Business Analytics.
- Make sure your key figure is part of the report view.
- Click on Settings > Characteristics.
- Set up a result row for one of the characteristics and click on OK.
- Check the result row for your key figure. The total value is incorrect.
You have not set any Local Calculation in the key figure properties.
Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design Key Figures.
- Search for your key figure and click on Edit.
- Go to step 3.
- In the option Calculate Result As, select a value (e.g. Total if you want to see a summary).
- Save this setting.
Custom Key Figure Shows Wrong Result, Business Analytics, view Design ,Characteristics, key figure, incorrect result , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To