- When the "shutdown with nowait" command is executed,
- An "infected with signal 11" error in the module pci_killslot() followed by a stack trace is reported in the ASE errorlog:
Current process (0x33001a) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x400000000658d061 (pci_killslot+0x6e1), siginfo (code, address) = (2, 0x0000000000000088)
- The stack trace includes the following functions:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
Sybase, infected, signal, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR808040, CR#808040, 808040, shutdown, nowait , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.