- The management of social media accounts in CRM with the deletion of social media accounts is not fully performed as table SOCIALUSERINFO keeps growing.
- When a social media account is added to a customer master data, an entry is created in both tables SOCIALUSERINFO and CRMM_BUT_SMIUSER.
- However when this account is deleted, only the entry in CRMM_BUT_SMIUSER is removed.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
SOCIALUSERINFO, CRM, Social Media, CRMM_BUT_SMIUSER , KBA , CRM-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.