- How can we add an additional field in Job Requisition template to populate information based on the Job Code Entity?
- How to add new field to Job Classification
- Not able to add additional field in Job requisition template to populate information from the Job Code Entity
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Add new field to Job Classification
- Navigate to Admin Center >Configure Object Definition
- Under the Search Dropdown, select ‘Object Definition’ and ‘Job Classification’:
- On the right,click Take Action > Make Correction
- Scroll down and add the new field to the Job Classification definition.
- Define type of field based on requirement.
- Save the changes:
- Populate data on the Job Classification codes for the new field (Use Manage Data or Import Data)
Map new Job Classification field to an available Job Requisition field
- Navigate to Admin Center > setup Job Requisition to Job Code Mapping.
- The new field on Job Classification should show on the left-hand side.
- Map it to an available field on the Job Requisition column.
- The value selected here will be added to the Job Requisition template:
Modify Job Requisition Template
- Add new Job Code Entity field to the Requisition template
- Note: Ensure the Manage Template feature is enabled and users have permissions granted.
- For additional information, please refer to KB article 2365214
- Click on Job Requisition and select the Requisition template to be edited
- Click on ‘## Fields defined. Click to modify’:
- On the top left, select Add > Standard Job Code Field and add a new entry for the new field.
- Note: The field-id name should match the mapped field.
- Define the permissions for the new field under ‘## Field Permissions defined. Click to modify’
- Save the changes on the template and Publish.
- Validate if the new field is visible and populates data for the Job Code selected.
KB article 2246831 - Job Code Entity
SF, success factors, hris, Data Model, DM, FO GO , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , How To