You create a new activity such as appointment, task, phone call or e-mail from an opportunity that contains attachments. The attachments will be transferred over to the newly created activity. This is the same for other system areas such as quotes.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Open an opportunity.
- Go to the Sales Activities facet.
- Go for example to the Tasks tab and click New.
- Save and open the new task.
- In the Overview facet of the task, you will see the attachments of the opportunity.
This behaviour is as designed. The same is true for other system areas such as sales quotes.
This is the expected system behavior.
As workaround, you can remove the attachment in the newly created activity by clicking on the delete button in the 'Actions' column.
Opportunity, Attachments, Tasks, Activity , KBA , opportunity , attachments , sales activity , task , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To