You are maintaining several text lines in the footer (e.g. 5 text lines) of the Form Master Template but in the document not all of them are displayed (e.g. only 2 text lines are displayed).
SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Cloud for Customer, Work Center Application and User Management
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Master Template Maintainance view.
- Select Form Master Templates from the Show drop down.
- Select the relevant master template from the list and click on the Edit button.
- Copy the desired text into one of the four text blocks in the footer section.
- Afterwards the Form Master Template does not display all text lines.
This behaviour occurs if the text was copied with an unknown formatting from different applications such as MS Word, OneNote or other text processing software. (e.g Words that are written in Italic or Bold)
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:
Copy the text from all four text blocks to a simple .txt document.
- Delete all footer texts out of the Form Master Template.
- Click Save and Close.
- Open the Form Master Template again by clicking on the Edit button.
- Copy all texts from the .txt file back into the footer text blocks.
- Click Save and Close again.
This will delete the formatting and display the footer correctly.
footer, text, not displayed, text lines, form master template , KBA , text lines , text blocks , template , c4c , show , footer , bydesign , display , form master , master , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , Problem