- Is it possible to route compensation worksheet as per planners defined in roll up hierarchy?
Scenario is as below.
- Top most manager is A and hierarchy structure is like this A<B<C<D<E<F meaning F reports to E, E reports to D, and so on.
- We make D and A as planners using rollup hierarchy so only 2 forms get launched.
- Now, we wish to send the form from manager D to A directly. But when we chose EM role in route map system it is sending D's form to C (following regular manager hierarchy).
**Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental**
- SAP SuccessFactors Compensation
roll-up hierarchy, route map, rollup hierarchy, compensation rollup, route map rollup, compensation planner mode, , KBA , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-CMP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.