Picklist Values are not populated during manage pending hires after the user that is doing the hiring changes language of his/her UI.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Employee Central
- Onboarding Integration or Recruiting (RCM) integration
Reproducing the Issue
Log into instance
- Create a new candidate in onboarding and populate the value for a specific picklist with english values (English is example language here, but can be other initial language).
- finish onboarding of candidate so that it will show up in manage pending hires.
- open manage pending hires
- Hire a specific candidate
- Keep an eye on the picklist value for specific field that is coming from onboarding and see the value is fine (In english)
- Cancel out of manage pending hires
- go to your personal language settings and change language to other German. (German is again an example here, but change it to any other language than the initial one set in step 2).
- now go back in manage pending hires and look up the picklist.
- Notice now that it will show "no selection" in the specific language for that picklist field.
This is currently by design. There is no automatic translation for values being send from onboarding or RCM.
Values need to be send from onboarding or RCM to Employee Central in the specific language that the candidate will be hired in.
So if the hiring is done in English, make sure value coming from Onboarding/RCM is in english for the picklist
- If the hiring is done in German, make sure value coming from Onboarding/RCM is in German for the picklist....etc.
JIRA ECT-86626, language, translation, RCM, ONB EC integration, picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem