Standard / Custom Tiles are not available in the Homepage even after granting the RBP Permission and making the tile available in the homepage.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Dashboards and Tiles
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > Reporting and Analytics > Manage Dashboards
- Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files
- Select any tile > Select Availability Tab > Select Homepage > Save
- If Report Center has been enabled, admins can edit the tile's availability by editing it from the Report Center screen.
- Grant access to the tile for the desired users through RBP:
- The end user isn't able to see the tile in their homepage still.
- The tile hasn't been added to the Default section by the Admin and the end user has not enabled / pinned it to their homepage
- The end user had deliberately disabled the tile from their homepage.
- The tile had been moved to the 'Not Used' section
Admins can enforce the tile to displayed in the end users' homepage.
It can be left optional and end users can enable it using the Personalize HomePage option.
In both the cases, the tile will be visible only to users who have been granted access to it through RBP
Global Push by admin:
Admin Center > Company Settings > Manage Home Page.
- Locate the tile in the 'Tile Catalog' / 'Not Used' section and move it to the 'Default' section:
- Change the 'Removable by User' option to 'No' if required.
- Save changes (Bottom right corner)
Personalization by user
(This will not work if the tile is in the 'Not Used' category. Fix this using the above step)
- Navigate to the Homepage as the end user
- Select the 'Personalize Homepage' option from the top right dropdown.
- Add the Tile.
Tile Browser, Homepage, Not Showing, Youcalc , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem