How to load balance the SAP RFC in Data Services.
- How does load balancing with BW work?
- What if an RFC server that connects to one of the app servers is not started?
- RFC server is not started that connects to one of the application servers in the BW environment.
- Error in Data services: "Process Data Transfer Process, variant <> -> <> has status Ended with errors (instance <>)Error: COMMUNICATION_FAILURE with function RSB_API_OHS_3RDPARTY_NOTIFY and target system <>."
- Error in Process Chain, indicates process chain completed successfully but the app server was not able to communicate with Data Services.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
failover, business warehouse, DS , KBA , EIM-DS-SAP , SAP Interfaces , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.