Show Me Author isn't appearing in Role-Based Permission settings after activating it through Upgrade Center.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Role-Based Permission settings;
- Click on "Manage Permission Roles";
- Select the respective role you'd like to grant the permission to this feature;
- Into the Role, click on the "Permission" button;
- Go to the "Manage System properties";
- The "Show Me Author" option isn't there.
- At first, it's necessary to reset the "Disable Media Service Features" configuration in Cloud Support Provisioning system.
- For this, you can go through one of the following ways:
- Log out and log in at the Instance again;
- Go to "Company Settings & Logo Settings";
- Reset the "Show Me Author" option (disable - save - enable - save again);
Now, the Show Me Author feature must be available to be granted in RBP settings.
To ensure this, go through the following steps:
- Go to the "Manage Permission Roles" section at the Role-Based Permission settings;
- Select the role granted to the user that may aren't able to access the feature;
- Click on the "Permission" button;
- Ensure the below feature is granted to the Role:
After perform those steps, the Show Me Author feature should be properly accessible to the user.
Show Me, Show Me Author, Permissions, Upgrade Center , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SHW , Show me videos , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Problem