Following vulnerabilities are detected in Fiori Client 1.9.x:
- Application data can be backed up by attackers
- Following Activities are not protected:
- com.sap.smp.client.httpc.authflows.OTPAuthActivity (An intent-filter exists)
- com.sap.mp.cordova.plugins.authProxy.AuthProxyOTPAuthActivity (An inent-filter exists)
- Broadcast Receiver (com.sap.mp.cordova.plugins.authProxy.WifiChangeReceiver) is not protected. An intent-filter exists
- Review of permisssion access for the application
SAP Fiori Client 1.9.x
KBA , MOB-FC , SAP Fiori Client Native Mobile Application , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.