WSDL Error while connecting to Onboarding through SoapUI
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding - 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch the SoapUI and try to connect the onboarding4Preview.
- while trying to connect it will give the below error message.
For security compliance SAP started disabling the tls1.0 on server and this preview does not have the tls1.0 enabled
To be able to open the SoapUI project for the dc4 preview please follow the instructions:
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\SmartBear\SoapUI-5.2.1\bin folder.
- Edit SoapUI-5.2.1.vmoptions file with any text editor.
- Add following entry and save the file. It will only enable TLS 1.2 protocol.
If you have a requirement to enable other TLS version too, then use comma separated values as shown below.
- Close and Re-launch the Soap UI.
WSDL Error,SoapUI,Onboarding , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-API , Webservices & API's , Problem