After posting the Suppier invoice it went in to status Delayed Verification in Process
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select New Invoice without Purchase Order
- Create a new invoice and Select post
You have activated scoping question:Do you want to use delayed verification as supplier invoice entry capability?
System would pop-up a screen when the you select greater than or equal to 100 deliveries ( deliveries could be within a Single PO or different Purchase Orders for the same Supplier), where you clicked on New Invoice with Delayed Verification option.
Please descope this activity in Business Configuration settings by following below steps
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Navigate to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the relevant Project and choose Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to the scoping activity Questions and expand the element Purchasing.
- Select and expand the scoping element Supplier Invoicing to select Supplier Invoices and Credit Memos business option.
- Select the question Do you want to use delayed verification as supplier invoice entry capability?.
- Choose the Next button and in the Review and Complete page choose the button Finish to confirm scoping changes.
Note: If this question is scoped ,all the invoice documents you create will be with the status "Delayed Verification in Process" even if it has less than hundred deliveries(within a Single PO or in different Purchase Orders for the same Supplier) .In this case the system assigns the delivery items to the invoice items in the background after we post the Invoice and thus time to create an Invoice is reduced.
Delayed Verification, supplier invoice , KBA , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem