Confirm Delivery button is Disabled for Shopping Cart
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Home work center
- Select view My Requests under Self Services
- Filter with Shopping Carts - Open for Confirmation
- Confirm Delivery and Quick Confirm Delivery buttons are disabled
- The Requested quantity in the Shopping cart and Ordered quantity in Purchase order should match,cause shopping cart quantity is not right quantity to be delivered as the PO quantity is the right quantity to be delivered.
- The Goods and Services Receipt Expected should be checked in the purchase order created as a follow-up of shopping cart.
- The Confirm Delivery button will be enabled only for requester or creator of shopping cart.
- The Quick Confirm Delivery button will be disabled in case of limit items.
- You have not scoped the question related to confirm delivery.
Steps to enable the scoping question to activate the button
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select Edit Project Scope button.
- Navigate to step 4 Questions.
- Drill down Purchasing > Self-Service Procurement > Shopping Carts.
- Under Decentralized Goods and Services Receipts the question Do you want to allow your employees to confirm the receipt of goods or the completion of services? is not in scope and hence disabled.
Once the flag is set, the functionality will be enabled.
Cannot Confirm Delivery from a shopping cart,Confirm Delivery From Shopping Cart Disabled,Quick Confirm Delivery in the Shopping Cart is Greyed/Disabled. , KBA , AP-REQ-IR , Internal Request , Problem