You have scheduled Inventory Level Adjustment Runs with regular interval.
You notice that the job has failed with error-出现技术错误 /BOPF/LIBRARY_ESA 033，请报告故障
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management workcenter and Background Jobs view.
- Show All Failed Jobs
- Select the failed job based on Run type and date and View Job Log.
Some/All of the products in the Logistics Area are tagged to either Production Order or Warehouse Request.
Removal run will only create a request if all the products under that LOA are not tagged to any Warehouse request or any other document apart from inventory.
You can check the same following the below steps-
1. Check stock overview with the Logistics Area id as parameter for products present in that Logistics Area.
2. Check projected material flow, if the products have any tagging to them.
3. Finish all the requests before the run.
Logistics Area, Production Order, Warehouse Request, Inventory Level Adjustment Runs,LIBRARY_ESA 033 , KBA , warehouse request , library_esa 033 , production order , logistics area , inventory level adjustment runs , AP-LOC-ILA , Inventory Level Adjustment Run , Problem