Production Requests is visible in Planning Screen, but not visible in the PRQ Production Requests View of the Production Control Work Center.*PRQ refers to Production Request ID
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Supply Planning Work Center.
- Go to Products View.
- Search for Product DEF (DEF represents the Material ID).
- Click the Open button.
- Navigate to Supply and Demand tab.
- We observe Production Request PRQ (PRQ represents the Production Request ID) is in status Requested.
- Go to Production Control Work Center.
- Go to Production requests View
- Show All Product requests by selection and find the Production Request PRQ
- You observe that the system does not list any Production Request.
You have created and merged a new Implementation Project, which is not complete yet. There is one more step which needs to be followed in order to activate all the Business Configuration changes.
Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Select the Implementation Project XYZ (XYZ represents the Implementation Project Title).
- Click the 'Open Activity List' button.
- Show all Activities and search for 'Activate Solution Capabilities'.
- Select and open Activate Solution Capabilities.
- Click the confirm button.
Production requests, Production Control, Production Requested, Production Request not shown in Production Requests view, Activate Solution Capabilities, Merged Project, Production Requests Visible in Planning Screen, However not Visible in Production Control Work Center , KBA , production requests not visible , not visible in production control work , AP-PE-REQ , Production Request , Problem