This article describes information and how to enable DocuSign feature.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
For Live Customer(s), Implementation Partner(s), and Consultant(s)
To enable the DocuSign eSignature feature for SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding, see below information.
- DocuSign Corporate Account
- System Administrator Credentials (E-Mail and Password)
- DocuSign Account ID
Note: Please refer to our Administration Guide to see complete prerequisites.
How to enable DocuSign eSignature feature?
- As an Administrator, login to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and under Onboarding, select Settings
- In Settings, find Feature tab and locate DocuSign eSignature
- Enter the account details (See Administration Guide for Complete Procedure)
Two possible DocuSign eSignature Method
|Remote Signing||Remote Signing allows users to sign documents directly in DocuSign using a browser or a mobile device.|
|Embedded Signing||Embedded Signing gives user the ability to sign in a web browser via Onboarding.|
- The mobile functionality is not supported for DocuSign eSignature embedded signing
- If multiple envelopes are being sent, Remote Signing or Add Outside Signing Support is set to 'No', see KBA 268431
- Onboarding does not support Remote and Embedded Signing at the same time
- DocuSign only supports PDF forms
Related Knowledge Base Articles
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Administration Guide: How to Enable DocuSign for Onboarding
- 2684317 - Problem (Configuration) - Multiple Instead of Single Envelope - Onboarding [DocuSign]
- 2684301 - How To - Know if we are using Remote Signing - Onboarding [DocuSign]
- 2684277 - How To - Sign Forms Electronically - Onboarding [DocuSign]
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Implementation Guide: How to Enable DocuSign for Onboarding
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, DocuSign, DSN, Signature, Signing, integration, 3rd Party, API, Enabled, Disabled, Active, Inactive, Activated, Deactivated , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-DSN , DocuSign , How To