- When adding or editing goals in GM v12, the pop-up screen does not resize when you adjust / stretch the frame horizontally.
- This feature works just fine in Google Chrome, but does not in Internet Explorer.
- There are no maximize or minimize window options available for the Add/Edit goal dialogue window in Internet Explorer.
- The Horizontal scrollbars will not appear at the bottom as well.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Goal, Objective, GM, CDP, Internet Explorer, Pop-up, Window, Add new Goal, Edit, Resize, expand, minimize, maximize, Development Goal, blank space, Chrome, Firefox , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.