- When attempting to assign Role Based Goal/Objective Plan Permissions to a newly created Goal Management plan, the plan does not appear in the list
- You have added a goal plan using "save as" in Manage Templates, but the new plan isn't listed in the RBP list
- The list of plans for Goal Plan Permissions in Role Based Permissions (RBP) has duplicate plans
- You have created and and waited 24 hours as described in KB article 2072200, but the plan still does not appear in the Goal Plan Permission list.
- Active objective or goal plan is missing from drop-down in the Goals tab.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Goal Management
goal plan not showing in dropdown, goal plan missing, goal plan not displaying , KBA , LOD-SF-GM-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.