This article explains how a Partner/Customer should request to add a video to the RMK Career Site.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- Legacy Career Site.
The Web Development is going to perform this task through a Quickbase Task.
The legacy RMK Career Site (not Career Site Builder) allows to add videos only through URL links to Youtube or Vimeo. In this context, videos are embedded in a specific page.
The Partner/Customer should use the following steps to request to add a video:
- Upload the video to Youtube or Vimeo and then copy URL link to the video.
- Open a Quickbase Task to Web Development or open a Cloud Product Support Incident.
- Specify the URL link and where the video should be added.
It is important to keep in mind that this kind of implementation in some cases can be charged.
- KBA 2268766 - SCR Software Change Requests for Recruiting Marketing Sites Delivered by Professional Services
Video Format, Career Site, Legacy, Recruiting Marketing, Youtube, Vimeo, Add, Web Development , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-SCR , Website software change request , How To