Is it possible to make some field filterable for SuccessFactors Integration Center?
HCM Suite SuccessFactors Employee Central > Integration Center
Reproducing the Issue
Access your SuccessFactors instance and navigate to 'Admin Center ->Integration Center' and try to add one filter in the tab "Filter and Sort".
- In Integration Center, if you can select the field you wish to filter on under "Filter and Sort", that means this field is already filterable.
- If you are unable to select a field in filters of integration center, navigate to 'Admin Center -> Odata API Data Dictionary' and select the entity name.
- Now look for the corresponding field value under sap:filterable column and this will provide you the details of the fields that are set as 'filterable =true/false'.
- For all the fields of an API entity for which "Filterable" column value has been set as "True" , it can be used as a filter.
- For all the fields set to "false", the field cannot be used as a filter. Please evaluate to change the configuration in your Data Model or provisioning (depends of module and entities, some fields can be changed to be filterable but some fields cannot be changed). For example, RCM entities you can change fields for filterable according the KBA 2538333.
- This solution doesn't work with field in User entity, this is an expected behavior and is hardcoded in the API code.
- For the fields that you cannot change to be filterabable, please consider this KBA 2729338 for Integration center workaround.
However in case of specific business requirements, it is recommended to raise an enhancement request in SAP influence website so the same can be considered in future releases.
Filterable, Integration Center, OData API, SuccessFactors Employee Central, filter field, IC SF, HCM Suite , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , LOD-SF-INT-ODATA , OData API Framework , LOD-SF-INT-API , API & Adhoc API Framework , How To