You enter an existing language adaptation but you realise that some of the overall texts are missing.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Administrator Work center in Fiori.
- Select the view General Settings.
- Click Language Adaptations.
- Choose any of your Language Adaptations and navigate to the facet Text Pool Selection.
- On the left side, you will see the amount of preloaded Overall Texts, UI Texts, Code Texts and Messages that are available in your system.
- Before you click the button 'Collect Texts', only the pre-loaded texts will be displayed.
- After using the button Collect Texts, all texts will be displayed.
When you open the language adaptation, it will only display pre-loaded elements but not the full amount of texts in the system, as the loading time would be way longer.
Click the 'Collect Texts' button, highlighted in the above screenshot, to display all texts that exist in the selected Work centers.
We strongly recommend to only load those texts needed and to use several different language adaptation batches for better performance.
C4C, language adaptation, collect texts, Cloud for Customer, text pool selection, missing texts , KBA , overall texts , text pool selection , c4c , language adaptation , administrator , collect texts , AP-RC-TXA , C4C Text Adaptation , How To