How does the DefaultValue configuration in LMS Connectors work?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- DefaultValue is used to define a value that will be used as default when the connector runs.
- If the record has already been created with a different value, the DefaultValue setting will not update the record. To update to a new value use the Connector with the value specified on the column or using the Import Data tool is required. Manually updating as an Admin is also a choice.
It will work with existing configuration only and won't accept new entries.
- These configurations can be found within the connector properties:
- System Admin >
- Configuration >
- System Configuration >
- Connectors >
- Search "###.connector.defaultValue.yyy". Where "###" stands for the connector type (e.g. sfuser, item, curriculum, etc.) and "yyy" stands for the field name that will defaulted.
- Important thing to note is that the values inserted after the equal sign must exist in the LMS, otherwise connector will fail.
DefaultValue connector default value connectors update modify sfuser.connector.defaultValue domainID parentOrgID parentDomainID orgDomainID finAcctDomainID studentRoleID , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , How To