The Talent Community is setup with the use of an XML file. However, some Partners/Customers have reported that after setup of the TC through the XML in Command Center the configuration is not assumed.
SAP successFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the career site;
- Search for a job;
- Enter in the job's page;
- Click in a icon Job Alert or Email similar jobs to me to be notified about any related jobs through e-mail;
- The social options won't reflect the configured ones. In this example Facebook should appear and not Linkedin.
The XML file wasn't read by the site backend and consequently not applied.
- Navigate to Command Center;
- Select Site > Reload Site.
Talent Community, TC Setup XML, Recruiting Marketing, Apply Configuration, Apply Changes, Not Respected, Configuration not Applied , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK , Recruiting Marketing , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , Problem