- ASE terminates user connections during an INSERT into a table with a text column and a materialized view.
- The ASE errorlog shows an "infected with signal 11" error without a function name but "(null)+0x3f31489d2d" (or similar) instead:
Current process (0x39001d) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000003f31489d2d ((null)+0x3f31489d2d), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x(nil))
- This error is followed by a stack trace with the following functions only:
Note: A sample stack trace is available under Attachments.
- The ansinull and string_rtruncation session level parameters are turned on.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 and 16.0
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) 15.7 and 16.0
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR812031, CR#812031, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers, CR810647, CR#810647, 810647 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.