- You have activated Quantity Contract Consumption App and you select the Document in the drop-down manu on the left.
- No data is displayed. If you then you remove the expiry date the data is displayed.
- It may also happen that the App keeps loading and/or return an error: "Property 'ContractExpiryPredictedDate' has invalid value '0'".
- Predictive Consumption % shows zero.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Fiori
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
FIORI, F2012, SBRT_APPSS1, C_PURCHASECONTRACTLEAKAGE_CDS, C_PURGSPENDOFFCONTRACT_CDS, C_PURORDVALUEWITHPLND_CDS, C_QUANTITYCONTRACTCNSMPN_CDS, CONTRACTEXPIRYPREDICTEDDATE, PREDICTIVE, PREDICT, PREDICTED, CONTRACT, PREDICTIVE Model, KPI, Default, Train, SAP_MM_PUR_PAI_CTR_CONSUMP, PPOITEMPAI4, PPOITEMPAI5, PPOITEMPAI6, Predictive Consumption %, Predictive Consumption percentage , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-ANA , Fiori UI for Purchasing Analytics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.