Users and Admins Can't access Home Page as it raises an application error on Home Page with fingerprint cfba963ab5542c20c5deec32626488c187a22862;
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Login to SuccessFactors
See error on Home Page
The user does not have a valid Manager.
To solve this issue you have 2 options that are the below:
Update the user's manager to a valid active user;
- Alternatively, the user's manager can be set to "NO_MANAGER" in the User Directory File.
To perform the solutions referred above follow the below steps:
- Export your user directory file from Admin Center -> Employee Export and check the MANAGER field for the user;
- It must contain a valid Manager ID (check for spelling mistakes or incorrect numbers), or NO_MANAGER.
- Update the user manager with either an active user (valid manager) or "NO_MANAGER" and save the file;
- Import the UDF update into the instance as referred on this KBA 2086718;
- After that the affected user should be able to access the instance.
Home Page, Homepage, Error, Application Error, Access, Timestamp, No Manager , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem