- I'd like to request a backup/snapshot for BizX;
- How do I request a backup restore for BizX?
- I'd like to have more information about backup and restore process for BizX.
A database dump, snapshot or backup is requested for a valid backup in case of any failure.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
# Backup request must-known information:
- Database dumps, snapshots or backups cannot be provided to your FTP after the contract is terminated / ended, as it contains internal proprietary data owned by SuccessFactors and thus violates several security guidelines;
- The backup time retention possibilities are 30, 60 or 90 days. No other ranges are eligible at the moment;
- All Backups will be scheduled only from Monday to Thursday, outside of standard peak busy hours respective to the DC Region Time:
- EU: M/F 08:00 – 20:00 GMT;
- US: M/F 08:00 – 20:00 US/ET;
- AU: M/F 08:00 – 20:00 AU/ET.
# How to raise a backup request:
- Raise a new low/medium support case under the component LOD-SF-PLT-BKP;
- Within the request description, please kindly provide:
- Company ID of the instance you'd like the snapshot to be taken of;
- Time/date slot of your preference;
- Desired retention period;
- SuccessFactors Support Team will work internally with Operations Team on your request.
- You'll be informed ony this be successfully scheduled.
SuccessFactors Bizx, backup request, database dump, database backup, BizX backup, backup, snapshot, backup, rollback, backup on SFTP, backup SFTP , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-BKP , Backup, Database Restore & Disaster Recovery , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To